This property is available now.
**Application Approved and Holding Deposit Received **
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Promising idyllic living, this family home rests in a whisper quiet and popular east-side setting. Providing ease of living with its mostly single level floorplan, the family will enjoy the choice of living spaces and the expansive alfresco areas overlooking the gardens.
Perfect level yard for children to play. Enjoy all the areas many desirable features being only moments to the rail, bus services, parklands and excellent schools including Pymble Ladies College.
* Generously proportioned and bright, high ceilings
* Open plan living and dining with reverse cycle a/c
* Central gas kitchen, freestanding stainless cooker
* Stepped up large family room, master with large WIR
* Easy access from the double lock up garage
- Attractive home amongst landscaped gardens
- Expansive covered alfresco terrace
- Fenced sprawling child-friendly lawns
- Paved terrace amongst the gardens
- Superb greenspace to the rear
- 120m to the bus
- 650m to Pymble Public
- 800m to Bannockburn oval
- 1.6km to Pymble station
- Close to Pymble Ladies College and Knox
Contact Holly Blamey - 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.