This property is available now.
East side, walk to rail!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This expansive dual level residence is set amid mature gardens on the high side of the street, minutes stroll from the Wahroonga village shops and station and moments to the area's most sought-after schools.
Elegantly appointed and sized to accommodate the growing family in absolute comfort and privacy, a flexible floorplan and abundant living space make this gracious home perfect for relaxed family gatherings and gala entertaining alike.
With quality finishes and a classic sense of style, the home features elegant formal rooms, a rumpus and a light filled open plan family living and dining room extending seamlessly outdoors.
- 4 oversized bedrooms including a master with spa ensuite
- Guest room (with 2nd ensuite), downstairs
- Formal lounge room with Montigo fireplace, separate dining room
- Sunny breakfast room
- Family/TV room
- Rumpus Room
- Granite kitchen with modern appliances
- Open plan living and dining flowing seamlessly outdoors
- Patio, level lawns, water features, ample room for a pool
- Internal DLUG plus an additional freestanding DLUG
- Ducted a/c and vacuum, back-to-base alarm
- Steps to rail, shops, cafes, schools, Wahroonga Park
- Full brick construction on a concrete slab
- Suspended concrete slab for first floor
Please contact - Holly Blamey 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.