This property is available now.
**Price Negotiable** Perfect Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This Wahroonga classic is a perfect family home resting on a great size block in a quiet and leafy pocket.
Added onto over the years, it displays a substantial floor plan with both formal and informal living areas, generous covered alfresco spaces and a fenced pool all of which offer privacy and tranquillity. It rests in a family friendly area, walking distance to the bus and close to schools and shops. Freshly painted throughout with original polished timber flooring.
* Formal lounge room with open fireplace
* Formal dining
* Relaxed casual living with slow combustion fireplace
* Large well maintained classic kitchen, breakfast nook
* Separate master retreat with robes and two-way ensuite
* 3 further well-proportioned beds include one with robes
- Large fenced and gated front yard
- Front verandah plus substantial covered rear terraces
- Generous pool, native garden areas at the rear
- Carport plus over-sized garage with workshop/storage
- Powder room/laundry positioned by the pool
- Separate storage room or studio
- Leafy and quiet street
- 200m to the bus
- 1.3km to Warrawee Public School
- 1.8km to Warrawee rail
- 2.1km to Turramurra rail and village
- 2.1km to Knox Grammar
- 2.2km to Abbotsleigh
Online application - www.t-app.com.au/rwtw
Please contact Holly Blamey - 0401 752 034
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
See all features
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.