Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Generous and easy care in a perfect location Waitara public catchment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delivering highly on location and lifestyle whilst maintaining a peaceful street setting, this attractive dual level home offers wide appeal. Resting amongst easy care gardens, it's perfect for busy families or downsizers who are looking for size without the maintenance.
Providing a choice of indoor and outdoor living options the home presents well for immediate enjoyment, with scope to add your own personal touches. Its highly desirable location is walking distance to the sought after Waitara Public and close to Hornsby Girls, Westfield, bus stop and Hornsby station.
* Separate lounge and dining room, split system a/c
* Over-sized gas kitchen with caesarstone benchtop
* Large separate rumpus room with high ceiling
* Internal entry double lock-up garage
* Four upper level bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Upper level family room
- Landscaped easy care level gardens
- Attractive street appeal
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Secure backyard
- 10-15 minute walk to Waitara Public School
- 550m to James Park
- 350m from door to bus stop
- 700m to the hospital
- 5 minutes by car to Hornsby Westfield and station
- Close to many quality schooling options
Saturday 1st July, 4pm
Saturday 10:30am - 11am
Wednesday 10:30am - 11am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.