Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Reserve-side home primed for family living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spilling out to the rear onto greenspace, this dual level home is a sanctuary for the family with its generous proportions and large backyard. Inside interiors are fresh and modern incorporating both formal and informal living areas plus a separate family room creating a private space for the kids.
With the beautiful leafy views always on display, a deck and large terrace provide the perfect vantage points for their enjoyment. North east facing in a whisper quiet street, this peaceful part of St Ives is walking distance to the bus, mere moments to excellent schools and enjoys easy access to both St Ives shopping and Chatswood's hub.
* Bamboo floors, spacious lounge, dining and sitting
* Over-sized timber kitchen with two servery windows
* Casual living/dining, study nook, reverse cycle a/c
* Large family room, lower level 4th bedroom or guest
* Three generous upper level bedrooms with robes
* Internal access to the double lock up garage, laundry
- Boardwalk entry, wide front verandah
- Rear deck plus large alfresco terrace
- Level lawn areas perfect for children's play
- Easy care gardens, gate to the rear reserve
- 300m to the bus
- Bushwalking tracks at the back door
- 800m to the KU St Ives Barra Brui Pre-school
- 1.4km to St Ives Primary
- 1.6km to St Ives High School
- Close to Masada, Brigidine and Sydney Grammar
- Moments to St Ives Village
- Quick drive to Chatswood
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
View: Saturday & Wednesday 2:30pm - 3pm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.