Classic Turramurra, Explore the Possibilities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A property of infinite possibility, this classic gem enjoys a sought after setting, due north facing on a whisper quiet, walk to everywhere street. Presiding over a substantial 934sqm (approx.) with the traditional big backyard, it will entice those looking to enter the sought-after area or those looking for a premium site to create their dream residence.
Well-presented throughout and perfectly comfortable as it stands, its blessed with a private setting from the street and a large alfresco deck which beckons for a Sunday barbeque. Explore the opportunities presented by this fabulous home positioned walking distance to the village, bus services and North Turramurra Public.
- Timber floorboards, spacious living and separate dining
- Tidy gas appliances (cooktop and hot water) with servery window and stainless oven
- Air-conditioning, fans, three bedrooms, large bathroom
- Study area adjoins the master, laundry with powder room
- Versatile & spacious under house store room or workshop
- Superb covered deck with built-in barbeque and wine fridge
- Landscaped gardens, sweeping rear lawns
- Garden shed, powder room
- 280m to the bus
- 700m to village cafes and IGA
- 800m to Turramurra North Public School
- 1.3km to North Turramurra Golf Course
- Quick drive to St Ives shopping village
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Ray Talati 0421 719 666
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.