Substantial Accommodation with Immense Potential
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This exceptional holding presents a fabulous opportunity in a sought after premier Eastside location, on the high side of the street and with a coveted East/North Easterly rear aspect. Set in a popular enclave which has enjoyed recent transformation through the construction of a number of superior high end residences, this double brick home encompasses substantial accommodation together with a solid post war build.
Presenting a number of options to fully capitalise on its position and land size, there is the potential to revitalise & refresh to fully reclaim the property's worth or alternatively rebuild for superior contemporary living. The generous street frontage together with the overall land size and level block provide significant scope for the redesign of this fabulous holding.
An expansive floorplan set over two levels incorporates multiple generous living spaces, including formal living, sitting room, family living, separate rumpus and study. Centrally located in a private and tranquil area, this residence is only a short stroll to Turramurra Memorial park with oval, tennis courts, play and gym equipment, the lovely green space of Karuah playing field and nets and Kent oval. Walk to Turramurra rail and village shops, restaurants and cafes. Eastern Road shops and Princes Street shops are just footsteps away and the property sits in a precinct bordered by exclusive schooling options.
Existing full brick residence offers:
- Formal living and dining with fireplace
- Generous family living room and casual meals opening to North facing deck area
- Additional expansive rumpus room also opens to the deck space and level lawn
- Sitting room
- Separate study with polished floorboards
- Kitchen with servery to family living area
- Bedroom with polished floorboards
- Family bathroom
- Laundry with WC
- Timber deck space with fabulous East/North Easterly aspect
- Attic storage space
- Lock-up garage with additional space for a cellar or workshop
- Additional off street parking
- Level lawn and perimeter gardens with secure rear yard
- Gas heating to formal lounge and family living area
- All bathrooms with heaters and ceramic taps for ease of use
- Land size 795 sqm approx.
- Master with BIRs and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms with BIRs (all North facing)
- Second family bathroom with Rinnai infinity gas hot water
Central location with multiple amenities close by:
*20 minute (1.8km walk) to Turramurra rail and shopping precinct
*1km walk to Eastern Road shops and caf
*9 minute (750m) walk to Princes Street shops and caf
*1km walk to Turramurra Memorial Park and Karuah playing field
*950m walk to Kent oval and tennis courts
*Wahroonga (Bush) School catchment
*Exclusive public and independent schools close by
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.