Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Exceptional home created as the perfect entertainer
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A vision to create a home which provides harmonious spaces for family and friends to live and entertain has been realised in this exceptional residence. Enhanced by a stunning renovation, it showcases a choice of living spaces, a showpiece kitchen which is a real gathering point and a spectacular pool, poolside terrace and cabana.
Generous bedroom accommodation is complemented by two luxury bathrooms and a large home office which could easily become a 5th bedroom. Perfected aspected towards the north-east, this light-filled haven enjoys a premier setting within walking distance of the village, bus and rail.
* High ceilings, spacious lounge with gas fireplace
* Free flowing and open plan living and dining
* Stunning stone wrapped centrepiece gas kitchen with a large island dining bench and full range of Ilve appliances
* Walls of glass offer perfect vision from the kitchen to the pool
* Spacious office or 5th bedroom, four generous bedrooms
* Master with superb designer ensuite and built-in robes
* Luxury main bathroom featuring a freestanding bath
* Reverse cycle a/c, hidden laundry, storage area
- North east aspect encourages natural light
- Pool surrounded by decked terraces
- Poolside cabana, native gardens
- Large lock up garage with storage plus carport
- 400m to the bus
- 1.1km to Turramurra Public School
- 1.4km to Turramurra station and village
- Easy access to Knox and Abbotsleigh
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Saturday 2 September, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 10am - 10:30am
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.