Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Beaumont' - House-like proportions, luxury living a stroll to the village
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Created as a luxury sanctuary for the discerning downsizer or time-poor executive, this superlative apartment enjoys a level access ground floor setting in Beaumont'. Unprecedented in its class, it showcases superb wrapround gardens and alfresco spaces.
Inside the floorplan is palatial, featuring a lounge, dining and living, gourmet kitchen, study nook and two bedrooms' with ensuite. Pet-friendly, it's a superb low maintenance alternative to house buying peacefully and privately removed from the rush and bustle yet just an easy stroll to the village, bus and rail.
* Prime corner setting at the back of the block
* Entry hall, sweeping lounge and dining, casual living
* Stone and gas kitchen, Miele appliances, dining bench
* Private master wing with walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2nd bedroom with ensuite, all beds open or look out to the side garden areas, all feature robes
* Ducted air conditioning, study nook, internal laundry
* Pet friendly complex
- Expansive covered alfresco terrace
- Gas point for the barbeque
- Private wraparound lawns and gardens
- Lift access to the lock up garage, car space and storage
- Security intercom entry, lift, superb common spaces
- Whisper quiet and private
- 230m to the bus
- 500m to Wahroonga station and village
- 220m to Abbotsleigh
- 700m to Wahroonga Park
Strata Levies: $2174.00 per qtr
David Walker 0414 184 911
Saturday & Wednesday 1:45pm - 2:15pm
Auction: Saturday 5 August, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.