Opportunity presents in a prized location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing the light of a perfect northerly aspect in a whisper quiet and exclusive street, this single level family home comes with a wealth of possibility. Resting on an absolutely level 955sqm block, choices abound to move in and enjoy, renovate or remove and replace (STCA).
The untouched residence scores highly on ease of liveability boasting spacious living areas both inside and out, a pool and four good-sized bedrooms including the master with ensuite. Its highly regarded address sits within the Bush School catchment, walking distance to the rail, bus and village.
* Expansive and open plan formal lounge and dining
* Casual living/dining rests beside the large kitchen
* Four spacious bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
* Master suite boasts an ensuite, ample storage cupboards
* Internal laundry, bathrooms with new vanities, a/c
- Deep front yard, front terrace by the pool
- Substantial paved rear terrace, easy care gardens
- Generous double carport with storage/workshop
- 250m to the bus
- 1.4km to Wahroonga Public School
- 2.5 to Wahroonga station and village
- Close to Westfield shopping
- Central to Knox and Abbotsleigh
Sat & Wed 10am - 10:30am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.