Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Turramurra Masonic Hall
Auction Price Guide - $750,000 + Superb combination of size, style and convenience
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This smart contemporary apartment epitomises the finest in easy care executive living. An excellent investment or stylish abode, buyers will appreciate the generosity of space, high-end appointments and lift access to the secure car space and storage.
Quality fitout exceptional indoor and outdoor flow. Just steps to Warrawee and Turramurra stations and village, bus services and just moments to excellent schools. Experience apartment living at its best.
* Plush carpets, high ceilings, reverse cycle a/c
* Open plan living and dining framed in walls of glass
* Sliders open to the large alfresco balcony
* Stone and gas gourmet kitchen
* Quality appliances
* Two large bedrooms with robes, main with ensuite
* Linen cupboards, concealed laundry
- Attractive building with landscaped gardens
- Superb over-sized alfresco balcony
- Security entry, single secure car space
- Convenient storage cage, visitors parking
- 350m to Warrawee public school
- 600m to Warrawee railway station
- 13 minutes walk to Turramurra railway station
- Close to Turramurra village and shops
$315 Council rates per quarter
$168 Water rates per quarter
$1042 Strata Levy per quarter
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Saturday 2 September, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.