SOLD by Greg Windel
Arguably the best east side building block to come on the market this year. Land size 954sqm (25.215m x 37.845m) in one of Wahroonga's most sought after streets.
Recently subdivided and with a near level gradient to Carrington Road, the block is cleared, has all services connected and is ready to prepare building plans for commencement of your dream home.
Surrounding property values in Carrington Road will comfortably support a new residence of the highest order.
Features and location benefits:
- 800m (10 min) walk to Hampden Rd shops and eateries
- Walk to Wahroonga Public School (The Bush School) 1.1km
- Walk to parks and ovals
- Bus to Wahroonga rail (Shorelink Route 576)
- Bus to Hornsby and Macquarie close by (Shorelink Route 575)
- Easy access to several elite schooling options
Contact Agent to arrange inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.