SOLD By Kevin Hinder & Anthony Wilson
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Evoking all the romance of a grand English countryside manor Stuart Lodge' is a landmark Baulkham Hills property delivering elegant and substantial accommodation from its whisper quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac setting. Its superior location is an easy stroll to the bus, local schools and Stockland shops. Built around 1914 and of full brick construction the home is one of the original landmark properties.
Positioned on a generous and park-like level block, its interiors across two levels are rich in detail featuring well proportioned rooms and abundant space for the family to thrive and grow. Perfect for entertaining, its ready to move in and enjoy its inherent magnificence.
* Vast entry foyer immediately creates a grand impression
* Stunning parquetry and timber floors, exquisite joinery
* Expansive lounge, sandstone fire, casual living and dining
* High Speed networking throughout
* Four over-sized bedrooms extend across the upper level
* Two classic bathrooms include one with a claw foot bath
* High ceilings, some reverse cycle a/c, security alarm
- North to rear, appealing and elegant faade
- Expansive park-like lawns
- Separate multi-use sandstone studio
- Double lock-up garage and carport
- Superb cul-de-sac position
- 750m to Stockland Baulkham Hills
- 550m to the bus
- Stroll to beautiful parklands
- Easy access to Castle Hill Towers
- Close to excellent public and private schools including Kings and Tara
Inspect as advertised or by appointment
Thursday 3 December, 7pm
Kevin Hinder 0417 253 633
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.