SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Quietly positioned at the rear of this boutique apartment block with a sunny northerly aspect, is this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment.
Featuring a combined living and dining area and European style kitchen with Miele washer/dryer and dishwasher. There are two bedrooms, main with ample storage space and the second with glimpses of the Harbour Bridge.
This impressive property is securely set in this stunning Art Deco character block of only 12 units. Located right at the Harbour foreshore and city ferry and only a short stroll to MacCallum Harbourside pool, this property offers the ultimate lifestyle or investment opportunity.
- Brand new plantation shutters throughout
- Miele washer/dryer combo
- Communal laundry with commercial grade dryer
- Total area on title approx. 60sqm
- Strata: $1100 p/q (approx.)
- Council: $217 p/q (approx.)
- Water: $185 p/q (approx.)
- Estimated rental return: $750 p/w (this is an approximate figure only)
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.