SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
An offering to inspire the creative juices, this original property rests on a perfect north to rear corner site currently configured as three neat and tidy separate accommodations. Held since built some time in the 40's, it provides the savvy investor or renovator a wealth of future possibilities.
Maintain the property as is and reap the income rewards, replace with a brand new designer home or investigate the possible development options (STCA). The position is exceptional walking distance to Westfield Hornsby, rail, bus and the hospital and close to a number of excellent schools.
* Single level property comprising three separate accommodations.
* The front flat is house sized with three bedrooms
* The 2nd flat features one bedroom with study
* The 3rd flat is configured as a granny flat
* Each is self-contained with full kitchen and bathroom
* Large single garage with laundry facilities
- Near level lot with central lawns and gardens
- Out buildings including an outside toilet
- Excellent dual street access
- Walking distance to Westfield Hornsby
- Walk to the rail and bus
- Stroll to Hornsby Hospital
- Walk to Waitara Public School
- Close to Barker, Asquith Boys and Girls & Hornsby Girls High
0414 184 911
0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.