SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Bearing all the hallmarks of an endearing family home, this stylish residence is instantly inviting and impeccably finished throughout. Simply brimming with northern light and making the most of its north aspect with a superb alfresco terrace it rests in a quiet and intimate cul-de-sac street.
Displaying fine contemporary design, expansive open plan living and dining spaces sweep out to the alfresco areas making seamless indoor and outdoor living a reality. Generous bedroom accommodation provides instant comfort whilst the back yard is perfect for the kids. It rests walking distance to the bus, village shops and Hornsby Heights Primary.
* Easy living, mostly single level design, timber flooring
* Sweeping open plan living and dining, adjoining family room
* Central chef's kitchen, Miele appliances including two ovens
* Three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Lower level laundry/powder room, large storage room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, leafy vistas to the rear
- Smart contemporary rendered finish
- Expansive north facing alfresco terrace
- Single carport, additional off street parking
- Balcony to the rear, level lawn areas to the back
- Intimate cul-de-sac
- Easy walk to the bus
- Walk to village cafes
- Walk to Hornsby Heights Primary School
- Surrounded by acres of parklands
- Situated on the edge of Berowra Valley National Park
- Close to Westfield Hornsby
- Easy access to all the areas exclusive private schools
Saturday 10 October 2015, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 10.00 til 10.30am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.