SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Well located in the heart of Killara, this superb three bedroom strata title residence encompasses the best elements of apartment living. Positioned away from Pacific Highway (opposite side of the complex) and accessed via a picturesque pathway to ensure a completely private and very quiet aspect, this apartment enjoys an elevated position providing enviable treescape and lush garden views.
With immaculate and well maintained common areas and secure intercom entry, the apartment is well located just a short easy walk to Killara rail.
The large internal living space with generous, well-proportioned rooms is complemented beautifully by the wrap around balcony which enjoys a verdant, tranquil vista. With access to the alfresco area through floor to ceiling glass doors, and with large picture windows throughout, this apartment has a lovely light infused, fresh ambience to enjoy.
This quality Mirvac-built residence is a stroll to Regimental park and tennis courts, is within the coveted Killara High School catchment area and is walking distance to Killara Primary School. Killara Golf club is 450m away and Gordon and Lindfield Shopping villages with restaurants and cafes are close by, just a 20 minute walk.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe/dressing area, ensuite (with bath) and balcony overlooking the garden
- Generous light infused living and dining area open to the balcony with leafy views
- Fresh and light kitchen with Bosch oven and ceramic glass electric cooktop with hot surface indicator
- Bedroom two with built in wardrobe and view to grass courtyard and gardens
- Bedroom three has a lovely balcony also with a garden view and could be utilized as a study or home office
- Generous covered balcony, ideal for alfresco dining
- Lovely architectural entry
- Good size main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage
- Carpet throughout
- Two fitted electric heaters
- Intercom security access to block
- Secure, oversized garage accommodation with storage room
- Plenty of visitor parking within lovely grounds
In a very well-constructed and maintained complex and in a convenient walk rail position, in addition to owner occupier buyers, the property would also be very well suited for investment purposes. Current levies are approximately: Strata $1537pq; Water $167pq & Council $1309pa.
Auction: Saturday 12 March, 2.30pm On Site
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.