SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Held for almost 50 years, The Rowleys' occupies a magic location positioned in a peaceful setting with its due north facing backyard merging seamlessly with the pristine surrounds of Gordon Golf Club. Capturing unrestricted vistas across the 14th tee, the family friendly home is well suited to outdoor enjoyment and delivers an abundance of promise and potential.
Its versatile floorplan includes both formal and informal living and dining, generous bedrooms including an easy 4th bedroom option and an abundance of storage. The highly sought after setting is a quick stroll to Killara Public School and the golf course and rests within the Killara High catchment.
* High ceilings, formal lounge with fireplace
* Formal dining with French doors to the verandah
* Stone and gas kitchen with a breakfast bar
* Spacious family room with bar, casual living
* Three generous bedrooms, master with sitting room
* Easy option for a 4th bedroom, sunroom or study
* Internal access single lock up garage with storage
* DLUG currently utilised as a studio, attic storage
- Generous covered entertainer's terrace
- Wide back verandah, poolside terrace
- Good sized pool and level lawn areas
- Sweeping circular driveway adds elegant appeal
- Peaceful low traffic position
- Magnificent vistas across the golf course
- 140m to Killara Public School
- 140m to school bus services
- 1.6km to Killara rail
- 1.6km to Ravenswood for Girls
- Close to local shops and cafes
- Quick commute to Chatswood central
Saturday 4 February 2017 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 1.45 til 2.00pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.