SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Well located in the heart of Killara, this superb three bedroom strata title apartment with secure entry encompasses the best elements of apartment living. Private and convenient, it is well located in an elevated ground floor position.
The large internal living space with generous, well-proportioned rooms is complemented beautifully by the wrap around balcony which enjoys a leafy, tranquil vista over the lush central gardens. With access to the alfresco area through floor to ceiling glass doors, and with large picture windows throughout, this apartment has a lovely light infused, fresh ambience to enjoy.
This quality residence is a short 650m walk to Killara rail, a stroll to Regimental park and tennis courts, and is within the coveted Killara High School catchment area. Killara Golf club is 450m away and Gordon Shopping village with restaurants and cafes is close by, just a 20 minute walk.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe/dressing area, ensuite and balcony overlooking the gardens
- Generous light infused living and dining area open to the balcony and leafy views
- Kitchen with Smeg oven and servery to dining area
- Bedroom two with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom three could be utilized as a study or home office
- Generous covered balcony, ideal for alfresco dining
- Lovely architectural entry
- Main bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Two car garage accommodation with storage and auto door, located below apartment
- Plenty of visitor parking within lovely grounds
In addition to owner occupier buyers, the property would also be suitable for investment purposes. Strata levies are $1,471 per qtr.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.