Peace, potential and lifestyle in abundance
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A quiet, hidden pocket delivers the perfect combination of peace and tranquillity and a highly desirable setting for this original second floor apartment. Tightly held for 36 years, its vintage interiors are well cared for, presenting exciting scope to contemporise and add value.
Blessed with a light filled north-east aspect and vistas across the adjoining treed landscape, its sense of generosity impresses boasting proportions found in apartments of this era. An outstanding starter home or fine investment, it rests easy walking distance to Lane Cove village, bus and Artarmon rail.
* Appealing light filled interiors, spacious living and dining
* Living opens to a balcony large enough for the barbeque
* Very tidy original kitchen with convenient servery window
* Two good-sized bedrooms, original bathroom, laundry
- Security building
- Only six share the entrance
- Whisper quiet street setting
- Over-sized single lock up garage with storage
- Leafy setting
- Community tennis courts across the road
- Easy walk to the bus
- Stroll to Lane Cove's vibrant village hub
- Walk to Artarmon rail
- Close to arterial routes ensuring easy CBD access
Auction Saturday 18 June, 10am Onsite
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.