SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully nestled amongst mature gardens and well shielded from the road, this timeless home provides an air of classic elegance delivering a substantial dual level floorplan perfect for family living. Its elevated north to rear aspect captures the sun, breeze and leafy vistas across the landscape.
Tightly held since built in the 50's, enjoying enviable privacy, formal zones are gracious and welcoming; bedroom accommodation is versatile whilst casual zones spill out onto superb north facing decks. This exceptional oasis is easy steps to Normanhurst village, rail, bus, parks and schools.
* Timber floors and joinery, gracious front entry
* Elegant formal lounge and dining, slow combustion fire
* Country style chef's kitchen, island bench, gas cooktop
* Casual meals, sun-drenched family living areas
* Versatile family room with ensuite/potential 4th bed
* Upper level teenage retreat or bedroom option
* Well-proportioned bedrooms with robes, large study
* Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and leafy outlook
* Laundry/powder room, in-roof storage, reverse cycle a/c
- Beautiful flowering shrubs and trees, expanses of lawn
- Bi-folds open to the substantial entertainer's deck
- Large double lock up garage with workshop and mezzanine storage
- Land size 1,001 sqm approx.
- Private setting
- 450m to Normanhurst West Public School
- 450m to Normanhurst station and village
- 250m to Normanhurst Park
- Just a few minutes' drive to Westfield
- 3km to Barker
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.