SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This contemporary home is a fabulous option for those wishing to have more time for family fun and less work! A well thought out floorplan boasts two living areas to suit the needs of your family, or alternatively would be ideal for professional couples or those looking to downsize to an easy to care for residence. The Master bedroom is located downstairs with ensuite and offers substantial built-in robes. There is a conveniently located study area directly off the main living areas.
This lovely residence is framed by landscaped perimeter gardens, and has a fully fenced rear yard with level lawn for play, which is safe and secure and easily maintained.
Ideally located just a stroll to Princes Street village shops and caf, and within walking distance to Pymble rail, Public School and Bannockburn oval playing field/park. This is a great lifestyle choice.
- Master with ensuite and built in robes
- Formal living room with timber floorboards
- Family room
- Dining opening to paved courtyard area
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, floorboards, and Smeg appliances including gas cooktop
- Study area
- Powder room
- Internal access to double garage
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 all with built in robes
- Stylish main bathroom, light and bright
- Carpet flooring upstairs
- Water tanks with 5,000 litre capacity
- Reverse cycle air with 3 zones
- Land size 630sqm approx
- 1.5km walk to Pymble rail
- Stroll to Pymble Public School (700m)
- 900m or 12 minutes to Princes St shops and cafe
- Just 600m to Friars Field
- Short 500m stroll to Bannockburn park and playing field
- Close to elite North Shore schooling options
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.