SOLD by Greg Windel & Mark Clarke
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for that easy family lifestyle? Look no further, you have found it! Daughter at PLC? It's just a stroll around the corner. Working in the city? You can walk to Pymble rail in only 7 minutes. Add in a fully renovated full brick home with open plan living to the outdoors on a substantial 1,420sqm block (approx), and this residence has it all.
A clever and fluid floorplan encompasses four generous bedrooms plus a study, and three well separated living areas, easily accommodating room for adult gatherings and kids retreat spaces. A design feature of this home is the seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. You will be drawn to the designer kitchen, the focal hub of this lovely home, and on through graceful bifold doors to the very private rear with alfresco dining on the timber deck and gas heated pool. There is excellent visibility from this family space to watch those enjoying water play!
In addition, the second living area, dining, and study all open to an elevated and covered terrace with a leafy vista over the generous front garden. The Master is blessed with its own private courtyard, perfect for your relaxing retreat. Embark on a brand new chapter in your family's life here.
Accommodation, with main living all on one level includes:
*Family rumpus space with new gas fireplace, opens to the covered terrace
*Spacious living room and formal dining with great visibility to the rear alfresco area and pool
*Designer open plan eat-in kitchen with Caesar Stone benches, Miele appliances (gas cooktop), soft close drawers and Italian rangehood/light feature A central stone and blackbutt island provides casual seating for four
*Generous master with lush private courtyard, ensuite and heated towel rail
*Designated separate study flows to terrace
*All beds with BIRs. Beds 3 and 4 with views to the pool
*Fully renovated contemporary bathroom
*Very generous laundry with extensive storage and heated towel rail
*Very generous flexible space, suitable as a billiards/games room, man cave, gym, home office or teen retreat
*Large auto door double garage with tool room, workbench and bathroom
- Gas heated swimming pool with surrounding fully landscaped garden
- Expansive 1,420sqm land holding with generous street frontage of 25m (approx.) and mature gardens
- Abundant natural light throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Architectural timber floors with wide boards
- NZ wool carpet, good for those with allergies/asthma
- Intercom security system
- Plenty of additional on-site parking for boat or extra vehicles
- Quiet, tranquil blue ribbon position
- 850 m walk to Pymble rail and local village shops
- 500m to Pymble Ladies College (PLC)
- 600m to Avondale Golf Club
- Surrounded by other acclaimed North Shore Schools: Knox Junior and Senior campuses, Abbotsleigh, Ravenswood, Barker College
Auction: Saturday 6 December, 2.30pm On Site
Greg Windel, Ray White Turramurra
0419 261 348 or email@example.com
Mark Clarke, Ray White Clarke and Griffiths
0407 600 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.