SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ultra-convenient yet secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac setting, this leafy northerly facing hideaway provides wonderfully low-maintenance living without compromising on size or style. Its exceptional floor plan flows across its levels displaying excellent proportions and a perfect connection with the outdoors.
Showcasing excellent design including prized internal access from its double lock up garage, the interiors present beautifully, tastefully adorned with quality finishes. Appealing across the market from downsizers to families its setting is perfect, a stroll to the rail, village shops and bus.
* One of thirteen, mostly owner occupied complex
* Generous open plan living and dining room
* Gourmet granite kitchen with gas cook top
* Lower level master suite with BIRS and ensuite
* Two generous bedrooms rest on the upper level
* Both bedrooms boast large his and hers robes
* Internal access from the double lock up garage
- Large front terrace with elevated leafy outlook
- Spacious rear alfresco courtyard, garden setting
- Modern community in an intimate cul-de-sac
- Quiet and leafy setting
- Walk to Pymble rail
- Walk to village shops and eateries
- Just meters to the bus
- Close to Pymble Ladies College
Strata $1055 per quarter
Water $176 per quarter
Council $333 per quarter
Saturday 7 March, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 1.15 til 1.45pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.