SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Gracing an 851sqm near level block in a tranquil and leafy pocket, this solid full brick home will inspire families looking to create their Pymble dream. Ready for a designer makeover, it also presents as an ideal candidate for a complete rebuild (subject to council approval).
Enjoying the advantage of a single level floor plan, it currently presents with expansive formal and informal living and dining, good-sized bedrooms, a large deck and a half sized tennis court making the ideal child's play area. It's a quick stroll to the bus and Gordon West Public and close to rail and shops.
* Double brick construction, timber flooring
* Expansive family living, casual dining, lounge
* Original kitchen, laundry with second bathroom
* Four double bedrooms, two feature built-in robes
* Large alfresco deck overlooking the tennis court
* Large tandem lock up garage with storage area
- Carport for two additional cars
- Visitor car space
- Grassed area to the rear by the half tennis court
- Quiet and leafy street
- A few metres walk to the bus
- Walk to local shops
- Walk to Gordon West Public
- Walk to Kendall Green
- Close to rail
Saturday and Wednesday 11am - 11:30am
Saturday 28 March 2015, 10am onsite
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.