SOLD BY THOMAS MERRIMAN AND DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embraced by gorgeous leafy surrounds, this easy-living entertainer enjoys secluded serenity resting away from the road at the end of a cul-de-sac. Sweeping across a generous single level, its spacious living and dining areas sweep out to vast alfresco decks which sit suspended amongst the treetops.
Fresh and inviting, it rests on a generous 1049sqm block enjoying level grassed areas, multiple decked areas placed throughout the landscaped gardens and a feeling of absolute peace and tranquillity. Although tucked away it doesn't lack in convenience positioned close to the bus, golf, schools and shops.
*Stylish and easy care timber flooring throughout
*Walls of glass invite in the leafy bushland vistas
*Spacious living steps out to the wide decks
*Over-sized granite kitchen incorporates the dining
*Wraparound decks perfect for alfresco entertaining
*Three bedrooms all with robes, master with ensuite
*Stylish bathrooms, integrated laundry, study alcove
*Two under house storage areas, potential cellar
- Set back from the road, double carport
- Side barbeque terrace, multiple garden decks
- Level grassed areas perfect for children or pets
- Idyllic retreat from the world
- Rests amongst the sounds of birdsong
- Walk to the Avondale Golf Course and bus
- West Pymble Public catchment
- Close to Turramurra High and Pymble Ladies College
- Close to the rail and village shops and eateries
David Walker 0414 184 911
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
* Agent Interest
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.