SOLD BY GEORGE 0422005985
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
The elegant sophistication and exclusive east-side surrounds of Hope Street provide a fitting environment for this meticulously presented 1937 bungalow, where space for the all the family, a pool and multiple versatile living spaces have been incorporated into 1233sqm of private grounds.
Superbly renovated and restored throughout with a considered selection of high-end finishes it balances grand original character with total modern convenience. Ideal for families of all ages it boasts a blue-ribbon setting walking distance to the rail and village shops and Pymble Ladies College.
* Full brick construction, high decorative ceilings, timber flooring
* Expansive formal lounge, formal dining featuring an original fireplace
* Family room, designer kitchen, breakfast bench, quality appliances
* Generous bedrooms all with access to a travertine ensuite bathroom
* Privately placed master retreat adjoins the study and formal lounge
* Lower level rumpus, billiard room and potential guest retreat
* Vast under house storage/cellar areas, internal entry double garage
* Plantation shutters, reverse cycle a/c, sandstone base, laundry
* B&O integrated wiring
- Wide wraparound decks perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Level grassed areas for the pool suitable for children
- Landscaped gardens include a hidden citrus grove
- Integrated watering system with rain sensor
- Dress circle east-side address
- 1km to Pymble railway station and village shops
- 2km's from Pymble Ladies College
- 200m to bus services on Mona Vale Road
- 800m to Dalrymple Hay Nature Reserve
- 2.6km to Avondale Golf Club
- Central to all the areas exceptional public and private schools
Saturday 19 September, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
0422 005 985
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.