SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Created to be lived in and enjoyed, this elegant family home is architecturally designed and custom built with a focus on relaxed day to day living and luxurious family comfort. Perfectly sited on its generous block with north-east to rear alfresco areas and gardens, it proudly sits in a sought after dress-circle Pymble pocket.
Classic design is timeless in its appeal incorporating a choice of formal and informal spaces, open plan living areas and versatile bedroom accommodation catering to the growing family. A peaceful haven, its easy footsteps to Avondale Golf Club, PLC, express buses, Pymble Station and local shopping village.
* Timber floors, elegant entry, open plan casual living and dining
* Quality stone and gas kitchen, integrated fridge/freezer
* Elegant formal lounge and separate formal dining rooms
* Five generous bedrooms or four with study, master with ensuite
* Lower level study and guest both with private external entries
* Abundant storage throughout
* Three bedrooms with built in robes, ducted a/c, surround sound
* Individually sensored back to base security system
- Perfect corner site with easy care manicured gardens
- Electronic irrigation system
- Tandem carport with direct covered access
- Large entertainers terrace with gas point
- Cellar plus under house storage areas
- Quiet and leafy street
- Just metres to Avondale Golf Club
- Easy walk to Pymble Ladies College
- Stroll to express bus services
- Walk to rail and village
- Close to local public schools
- Easy access to wide choice of excellent private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.