SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity to create your dream home lies in this original residence which resides over an impressive 887sqm (approx.) on a premier east-side street. Enjoying a high-side setting amongst quality homes it offers uncapped potential to capitalise plus the opportunity to move in right now and enjoy.
A much-loved family home for 35 years, its generous and versatile floorplan extends across two levels incorporating a whole floor parents retreat or master with additional living area. Peacefully nestled in the quiet street it sits within the Pymble Public catchment walking distance to rail, bus and shops.
* Bright interiors blessed with a north-east aspect
* Timber floors, spacious lounge, separate dining
* Kitchen adjoins the dining, five generous beds
* All beds boast built-in robes, large main bathroom
* Whole floor master with ensuite and large living
* Living is fitted with a kitchenette, internal laundry
- Good-sized block with lawn areas for the kids
- Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
- Quiet, leafy dress-circle street
- 750m to Bannockburn oval
- 1.5km to Pymble rail
- 1.4km to Pymble village shops
- 850m to Pymble Public
- 2.5Km to Pymble Ladies College
Saturday 25 February 2017 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.