Inspired Contemporary Living Surrounded By Nature
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying an enchanting high-side setting in a lush and leafy cul-de-sac, this striking home surprises and delights at every turn with its spacious split-level layout and stunning elevated pool, decks and lawn areas. Styled to perfection, it delivers smart contemporary living in a sought-after quality suburb.
Light filled interiors benefit from a north to rear aspect, made the most of with its walls of glass and superb outdoor spaces. Wake up each day to the sounds of bird song in this private and peaceful pocket whilst being walking distance to city express bus services, Gordon rail and Gordon East Public School.
- Timber floors, separate lower level family room
- Casual dining with study nook, spacious casual living
- Gourmet stone kitchen with quality European appliances
- Superb master retreat with sitting, ensuite and deck access
- Three further bedrooms all with robes or cupboards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, inviting bright interiors
- Spacious front verandah amongst the trees
- Rear deck, tropical pool and poolside deck
- Generous level lawns, landscaped gardens
- Garden shed, easy access double garage
* 800m to Gordon East Public
* 750m to city and rail bus services
* 2km to Gordon station
* 2.3km to St Ives High
* Just moments to shopping and a selection of exceptional
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.