SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Exceptionally private and exquisitely presented, this impressive family home provides a wonderful living environment defined by its abundance of space, smart contemporary finishes and prized east-side setting adjoining and overlooking the beauty of Garigal National Park.
Unrestricted living is on display with sprawling formal and informal zones, expansive wraparound alfresco terrace areas and a pool which take full advantage of the perfect N/E to rear aspect. Not only meeting but exceeding every expectation, this stunning residence rests in an exclusive cul-de-sac easy steps to the bus, Brigidine, Sydney Grammar and local shops and cafes.
* Seriously spacious floor plan brimming with natural light
* Bamboo flooring, expansive formal lounge and dining
* Open plan living and dining, bi-folds to the alfresco deck
* Gourmet stone kitchen, Bosch appliances, walk-in pantry
* Large beds, BIRS, 5th bed/study, a/c, teenage retreat
* Luxury master with his and hers WIRS and stylish ensuite
* Internal entry garaging, triple lock up garage, storage
- Landscaped gardens, level lawns
- North east to rear
- Superb views across the Garigal National Park
- Expansive alfresco terraces and deck areas
- Saltwater pool
- Premium cul-de-sac setting
- 300m to bus to Gordon rail
- 500m to village shops, cafes and IGA
- Access to bushland tracks 100m away
- Walk to Brigidine and Sydney Grammar
- Close to all the areas exceptional schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Inspect by appointment only
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.