SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANTHONY WILSON
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting supreme elevation and expansive leafy views, this fine residence offers a family paradise nestled on a spectacular 1413sqm block with many spaces to explore and enjoy. Built by the current owners 37 years ago, it has been much loved, extended and updated over time to cater to the needs of their growing family.
A perfect collaboration of indoor and outdoor living, features include formal and informal zones, a swathing alfresco deck, levels lawns and terraces and a spectacular viewing area with waterfall feature and ponds. Positioned in a no-through road within the St Ives North catchment it is an absolutely desirable package.
* Split level design creates perfect separation of spaces
* Spacious formal and informal living and dining rooms
* Modern kitchen with superb views and breakfast bench
* Three bedrooms enjoy easy access to the original bathroom
* Laundry plus additional powder room adjoining the terrace
- Full width alfresco balcony positioned for the views
- Alfresco terrace with barbeque area, level lawns
- Meandering native gardens, greenhouse, garden sheds
- Path leads to the viewing rocks with waterfall feature, veggie garden and ponds
- Double carport with easy access to the home
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Bushwalking tracks at the end of the street
- Stroll to the bus and Toolong Playing Fields
- Close to a wide choice of excellent schools
- St Ives North catchment
- Easy drive to St Ives shopping
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.