A classic home of comfort and possibility
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privately and peacefully set well back from the street, this classic residence exudes comfort and possibility in equal measure. Presented to the market for the first time in approximately 50 years, the neat interiors allow incredible scope for modernisation, reconfiguration or complete development, subject of course to council approval.
• Complete with separate adjacent lounge and dining areas
• Landscaped gardens include a sun-drenched rear level lawn
• Master bedroom boasts an ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
• Neat original kitchen with electric appliances, breakfast bar
• Ceiling fans, single garage with internal entry, sunny balcony
• Merely metres to Hassell Park and St Ives Preparatory School
• A stroll to St Ives Village conveniences and Masada College
• An affordable opportunity to enter an exclusive community
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.