SOLD by George Carey & Graeme Schultz
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Solid and substantial, this 70's built family home is a perfectly preserved time capsule of the era, well maintained over the years to preserve its charms. Boasting a full brick and concrete construction, it provides an excellent starting point to update and customise to taste creating a superb home befitting of its excellent setting.
Enjoying a desirable elevation, to the rear it captures a lush and leafy outlook including vistas across the Garigal National Park. Its versatile multi-level design includes a choice of master suites or room for the in-laws and is ideal for family living. It rests in a quiet pocket a quick stroll to the bus, St Ives Park Public and bushwalking tracks.
* High ceilings, expansive formal lounge and dining
* Casual living adjoins the well maintained retro kitchen
* Guest bedroom with WIR and ensuite opens to the balcony
* Powder room, four large bedrooms on the lower level
* All beds with robes, vast master with WIR and ensuite
* Large versatile study/utility room, whole floor rumpus
- Generous block with lawns front and back
- Fully landscaped with established gardens
- Leafy vistas including across Garigal National Park
- Generous upper level alfresco balcony
- 500m to the bus
- 600m to St Ives Park Public
- 700m to Cascades Trail bushwalks
- 1km to Acron Oval
- Central to a choice of fine schools
George Carey 0422 005 985
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Auction Saturday 18 February, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.