SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home signifies all that family living should be. Positioned on a leafy quiet street in a family friendly neighbourhood, there are multiple living areas to cater for all ages and occasions and a large sparkling pool for family fun.
With separate and distinct formal living area and study, casual meals/family living including wet bar, and a downstairs rumpus room, this home caters for entertaining as well as the day to day needs of the contemporary family. Polished boards and slow combustion woodfire spell natural warmth. Whilst cosy and charming as is, there is scope to modernise and refresh if desired, which will capitalize on this prime position.
Superbly set on an expansive block of 1,060sqm (approx.), there is level lawn for play, a generous pool to enjoy, and established perimeter gardens to frame this attractive home. Without doubt, the properties unique selling feature is the superb aspect fronting Garigal National Park. The rear living areas, pool and yard overlook the bushland reserve, giving you direct access onto the Bungaroo walking track, and Middle Harbour Creek.
Location is ideal, just a stroll to St Ives Primary and High School, close to St Ives shopping village and the beautiful open space of the Village Green. This home sits within a precinct bordered by many elite schooling options, including Masada College, Sydney Grammar Prep School and Brigidine College close by. Transport links include bus to Gordon rail and express to City. Simply move in and savor your new surrounds.
- Classic formal lounge with bay window and plantation shutters
- Home office/study or formal dining area
- Beautiful light family room and casual meals area with wet bar and woodfire combustion heater, opening to an elevated covered terrace with vista to rear yard and pool
- Rumpus room downstairs opening to rear yard
- Kitchen with five burner gas cooktop and pantry
- Master with BIR and plantation shutters
- Additional three bedrooms, with quality carpet, one overlooking the pool area and two with BIRs
- Family bathroom with spa bath and separate WC
- Additional family bathroom downstairs
- Covered access to double garage with storage
- Generous sparkling pool ideal for lots of summer fun and pool parties
- Mature gardens with private aspect backing onto National Park
- Land size 1,060sqm (approx)
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Back to base alarm
- Underhouse storage
* 15 minute walk (1km) to St Ives Primary and High School
* Short distance to St Ives Village shopping centre and Village green
* Close to Masada College, Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar Prep, and surrounded by many elite North Shore schooling options, including Knox Grammar, Pymble Ladies College, Ravenswood, Barker College and Abbotsleigh
* Bus to Gordon rail (Route 582) & Express to City (Route 194)
Auction: Saturday 20 May, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspect: Sat & Wed 12pm 12.30pm or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.