SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing the perfect blend of size, style and architectural sophistication, this expansive residence delivers luxury living and entertaining from its privileged setting backing national park. Capturing the light of a north-eastern aspect, it's a family paradise with its excellent living spaces, generous accommodation and sprawling park-like back lawns.
Beautifully appointed throughout with a comprehensive list of luxury and bespoke finishes, it has been designed for effortless ease of living with its large family room for the kids and showpiece eat-at kitchen. Peaceful and private yet conveniently close to everything, it's just moments to the bus, a choice of schools including Masada and village shopping.
* Stunning stone and oak floors, shadow line ceilings
* Expansive living, large dining, cantilevered stairs
* Showpiece stone and Blanco & Miele appliances
* Double ovens, built-in breakfast bench, designer lights
* Sprawling family room, generous beds with robes
* Lavish master with open ensuite, BIRS and balcony
* Reverse ducted a/c, study nook, large family bathroom with additional bathroom/laundry
- Striking exterior with stacked stone features
- Front terrace, expansive rear alfresco terrace
- Fully fenced rolling lawns
- Front and rear upper level balconies
- Double lock up garage
- Quiet and peaceful backing parklands
- 200m to the bus
- 750m to St Ives Public
- 1km to St Ives High
- 1km to Gordon Station
- 1.9km to Masada College
- Quick drive to St Ives village
- Moments to the bus etc. and Gordon train station
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.