SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Centrally positioned in the heart of a great family community, this freestanding strata title villa is located in a quality complex of just seven dwellings. With a presence akin to a townhome due to its street frontage and attractive picket fence and facade, it has a light, airy and open feel, with lovely treescape vistas and a private courtyard.
The accommodation is all on one level and includes main living room with bay window, dining area, a lovely kitchen and three bedrooms including Master with ensuite. There is secure internal access to the double garage, which also has room for a workshop and includes a large underhouse storage room.
Situated in tranquil and leafy Handley Avenue, and blessed with a walk rail and village shops position, green space surrounds the home with Thornleigh oval at the end of the street and the playground and dog park right around the corner. This property is ideal for downsizers, couples, smaller families or those looking to buy a quality property in a premier position. It would also be a good investment proposition, as rental demand would be very high given the quality of the property and its location.
- Formal lounge with bay window to the North facing patio and paved area for alfresco dining
- Dining area with balcony and treescape views
- Kitchen capturing abundant natural light and with servery to dining
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Internal access to double garage with storage room and workshop area
- Separate laundry room
- Private garden courtyard on title
- 950m walk to Thornleigh rail
- 400m walk to local village shopping centre
- Surrounded by quality schooling options
- 100m to Thornleigh Oval
- Stroll to Thornleigh Park with playground and dog park
- Council rates $1,177 per annum
- Water Rates $120 per quarter
- Strata Fees $840 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.