Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This remarkable home, has been lovingly maintained by the current owner and is now offered to the market for the first time in 50 years. Absolutely immaculate it provides an exemplary family lifestyle with versatile living spaces, alfresco areas and ample room for the children to roam in the sprawling level lawns and gardens.
Resting on a generous 916 sqm lot in a peaceful cul-de-sac, its allure is further enhanced by its easy access to all of Turramurra's fine amenities including a choice of excellent schools, an abundance of parklands, shops, bus and rail. Inviting from the outset with its attractive streetscape and tranquil setting, this home will impress.
- Filled with natural light, high ceilings, timber floors
- The lounge is bordered by a sunny full length terrace
- Sweeping open plan living, deck overlooks the yard
- Eat in kitchen
- Rumpus with bathroom, suit home business or retreat
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Easy care garden
- Alfresco entertaining terrace, wine cellar
- Peaceful and private cul-de-sac locale
- Easy access to Turramurra Primary and High schools
- Walk to sporting fields, bus and shops
Auction: Saturday 7 September, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.