SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is the one you have been waiting for..
Elegant and timeless near new residence encompassing style, space and position. An incomparable level of presentation and quality of finish is complemented by the ultimate family location, perfectly positioned on the high side of a peaceful cul-de-sac, with Kent Oval, park and tennis courts literally at your doorstep and with a fabulous North to rear aspect.
The union of internal and alfresco areas is seamless, with graceful bifold doors beckoning you through the open plan kitchen, dining and family room to the rear covered entertaining area framed by perimeter gardens. A generous floorplan comprises three distinct living areas plus a study, with formal, casual and media options ensuring all gatherings are catered for. The combination of travertine tiles, 9 foot high ceilings and expansive windows creates a luxurious feel infused with an abundance of natural light.
- Formal lounge with cosy Heatcharm fireplace and plantation shutters
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with Essa stone benchtops, Miele appliances and a large walk-in-pantry with additional storage area
- Family/living area opens through bifolds to alfresco dining
- Separate Media room
- Separate formal dining also with bifolds to rear yard
- Generous Master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and private balcony with leafy view
- Dedicated and well designed study
- Sumptuous bathrooms with underfloor heating (including three way bathroom)
- Large walk in storage area
- Double auto garage with internal access
- Formal landscaped front and rear gardens with paved & covered entertaining spaces
- Level grass area for play
- Land size 785 sqm (approx)
- Travertine tiling
- Quality carpeting to bedrooms
- High ceilings throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Underground water tanks 10,000 litres
- Land size 785 (approx) sq. metres
- Stroll to North Turramurra Public School & shops
- Short walk to Pymble Public School & Princes St shops
- Overlooking Kent St oval playing fields and tennis courts
- Bus to both Turramurra and Pymble rail
- Surrounded by elite schooling options
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.