SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a fabulous pocket in a family friendly neighbourhood, this full brick residence situated on the high side of the street is awaiting your arrival. Surrounded by prestige properties, there is scope to revitalize and refresh this much loved family home to upgrade and make your own mark, to further capitalise on this prime position.
Cleverly designed, all living areas open to the courtyard area and alfresco living options. The generous interior floorplan encompasses two well separated living areas, formal dining, eat-in kitchen and four bedrooms, on a large 965 sqm (approx.) parcel of land.
In an ultra-convenient location, it is within walking distance to Princes Street shops and Pymble Public School. Stroll to Kent oval playing field and tennis courts with numerous elite schooling options nearby. This is a property with real potential to create a fresh contemporary home.
- Formal lounge room with wet bar, flows to deck area
- Formal dining opens through French doors to the lounge
- Eat-in kitchen with walk in pantry
- Separate family/rumpus opens to terrace
- Master bed with ensuite and walk in robe flows to balcony
- Huge laundry with toilet and shower leads to courtyard
- Family bathroom & separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access and storage
- Shed for workshop/studio
- Entertaining spaces and established gardens
*Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- High side of the street
- 1.5km walk to Pymble Public School (catchment area)
- Walk to Princes Street shops and cafe
- Stroll to Kent oval and tennis courts
- Close to Bannockburn oval
- Close to elite North Shore schooling options
- Easy bus access to Pymble rail Route 579
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.