SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This exceptional full brick single level residence is an outstanding example of clever and innovative design, and having recently undergone a complete and comprehensive renovation, it now has a quality and style of finish destined to impress.
Positioned well back from Burns Road and deceptive to the eye with a drive in drive out driveway and new double gates. The property benefits from having an exceptional entertaining alfresco area that overlooks a sparkling in ground heated blue pool/spa with ample sandstone paved surrounds for relaxing and a sunken decking/seating area with extended views across Lovers Jump Creek. The property and its outdoor entertaining options are ideal for all occasions whether it be family gatherings or formal entertaining.
The engaging formal living space has a Jet master gas fire heater, and a well separated rumpus room provides the perfect second living area or kids haven. Add in a well-considered and appointed gourmet style kitchen and a separate study or 5th bedroom to suit all your family's living needs. Fully transformed to the highest standard, all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy.
The property is ideally positioned within walking distance to North Turramurra Public School and village bars, shops and cafs, Kent Street oval and tennis courts.
- Elegant formal lounge with French doors to dining and kitchen area
- Generous rumpus room opening to covered timber verandah and pool
- Light filled open plan gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and large island breakfast bar, new Bosch state of the art appliances and polished tiles
- Master bed with ensuite and built in robes
- All bedrooms with fans and plantation shutters
- Separate study/5th bedroom
- Renovated stylish main bathroom, ensuite and two powder rooms
- Large, covered Merbau timber deck with inbuilt speakers and bar fridge area
- Private, sparkling saltwater pool and spa with adjacent seating and BBQ area
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens
- DLUG with covered access to residence
- Land size 1,103 sqm (approx)
- Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning with digital eight zone setting
- Back to base alarm
- Bosch European appliances: dual ovens, warmer, bench-top extractor & dishwasher
- New carpets and spotted gum flooring
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Complete new roof with insulated sarking and roof venting (over 300m2)
- New colour thru concrete circular driveway with dual entry/exit
- New gas pool heater Viron 350 environmental heater
- Genus Digital pool management system
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.