SOLD by Greg Windel & Linda Ratcliff
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
After strong registered interest and spirited bidding, this lovely character home was purchased by a young out-of-area family thrilled to be calling Katina Street their new address.
Brimming with street appeal in a family friendly Eastside neighbourhood, this captivating single level residence displays all the quality, detail and features anticipated and cherished in homes of this period. With the charm of a cottage but with substantially more accommodation on offer, this home will engage you with a blend of formal living spaces and casual relaxation options spilling out onto a lovely covered veranda adjacent to level lawn for play.
Lovely timber casement windows, skylights and 3m decorative ceilings combine to create an open and light feel, whilst the polished boards and open fireplace spell natural warmth. Five bedrooms plus study, formal dining and casual meals plus formal and family living ensure the ideal floorplan.
Set on a level block with a fully fenced and secure rear yard in a key Turramurra location, this home is a short walk to rail, village shops and eateries, schools and parks.
- Formal living with open fireplace, decorative ceiling and cornicing
- Separate formal dining room with skylight
- Family room plus casual meals with polished boards and elegant joinery windows flows to covered alfresco dining on the veranda
- Kitchen with view to rear yard, including Smeg double size oven with gas cooktop and servery to formal dining
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Separate and generous study/home office
- Four additional bedrooms
- Lovely family bathroom
- Private, level rear yard
- Double carport
- Land size 795sqm approx
- Picture rails, decorative ceilings and cornicing throughout
- High 3m ceilings in keeping with a home of this era
- Superb timber windows
- Polished boards throughout, except for carpet to formal lounge
- Walk to Turramurra rail
- Within Wahroonga Bush School catchment area with bus at the door (or 20 min walk)
- Surrounded by fine schooling options, walk Knox
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander to Turramurra village or Eastern Road shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.