Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Full brick, light filled and charming, this welcoming cottage enjoys a perfect setting in a quiet and leafy pocket resting on a generous 892sqm of sprawling lawns and easy care gardens. Beautifully presented throughout for instant enjoyment and comfort, it's the perfect home for young families or downsizers, a stroll to the village, rail and bus.
Classic features add to its appeal including timber floors, high ceilings and the original working fireplace in the lounge and dining. Its child friendly rear yard provides a safe and secure environment for the children offering access via the gated fence to the adjoining Hamilton Park which extends the already generous space.
- Single level floor plan, leafy outlook over the treed street
- Generous open plan lounge and dining, fire, gas and a/c
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cook top
- Breakfast/study nook, paved entertainers terrace
- Three light filled bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Upgraded central bathroom, attic storage with ladder
- Single carport plus additional off street parking space
- Picturesque street setting
- Garden merges with adjoining parklands
- Walk to bus, rail and Turramurra Village
Saturday 12 July 2014, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.