SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A fantastic position and a wonderful opportunity! This original condition full brick residence is brimming with potential. Surrounded by quality prestige properties, in a sought after position in Turramurra, either extend and upgrade the existing dwelling or alternatively, embark on the planning to build a home that is tailored to your every need (STCA). With a wide street frontage of 24.41 metres to this near level block, and no major trees to impede the building envelope, there is ample scope to rebuild on this undercapitalised position.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Turramurra or Wahroonga rail, a stroll to local parks, oval and shops, and close to several elite schooling options, this is a rare opportunity to secure a quality building option on a large land parcel in a prime location.
Existing full brick original condition residence details:
- Combined lounge and dining with polished boards, bay window and gas fireplace
- Light and bright family/sunroom with picture windows
- Kitchen with servery to dining
- Master with ensuite and WIR
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Converted workshop/studio space including bathroom and kitchenette
- Double carport
Features and location benefits:
- Land dimensions 24.41m x 53.65m approx
- Walk to Turramurra rail and village shops and eateries (1.5km)
- Walk Wahroonga Village, park, shops and caf's (1.5km)
- 500m stroll to Wahroonga Bush School
- Stroll to Turramurra Memorial Park & Karuah oval
- Short wander down to Eastern Road shops
- Walk Knox 1.1km
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.