Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Embodying the best of Turramurra with its leafy cul-de-sac setting, this fine family home displays a floor plan perfectly in sync with the family who loves the great outdoors and enjoys entertaining. Resting on a north facing 960sqm of land it features a choice of alfresco spaces and multiple well proportioned living areas.
The family focused kitchen is sure to be a communal gathering point displaying generous dimensions, an open plan nature and clever servery to the deck. This much loved family home offers a comfortable retreat, walking distance to Turramurra High, bus and wide expanses of parks and sporting fields.
- Entrance foyer, timber flooring, light filled interiors
- Spacious family living, large dining adjoins the kitchen
- The home chef will enjoy the freestanding Smeg cooker
- Separate second living or TV room, large alfresco deck
- Large garden deck resting amongst the generous lawns
- Two bedrooms placed on the lower level, versatile study
- Two substantial bedrooms rest across the upper level
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle air
- Child friendly rear grounds, water tank, large carport
- Exceptionally quiet and private enclave
- Easy walk to the rail, parks and village
- Close to schools
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
971m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.