Ray White Turramurra
Superb entertainer and children's paradise
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Renovated with exceptional vision and design inspiration of architect Bruce Rickard. This striking home embodies the feel of the natural landscape with its earthen tones and spectacular, free flowing indoor and out door living. Nestled on an exceptional 1096sqm, it's a child's paradise with its sprawling rear gardens, magnificent fig, cubby and tree swing.
Instantly inviting interiors are accented in rich tones of timber with architectural elements adding to the appeal including vaulted ceilings, loft and mezzanine spaces and whole walls of glass which seamlessly retract. North facing, it sits in a popular pocket walking distance to schools, parks and bus and close to local shops and cafes.
* Timber flooring and superb red cedar joinery
* Architectural ceiling void, high skyline windows
* Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Fully retractable windows and walls seamlessly open
* Stone kitchen with Smeg appliances, breakfast bar
* Spacious lounge, four bedrooms, three with robes
* Master with clever mezzanine study alcove
* 2nd loft study perfect for the kids
* Single lock up garage with internal entry to the home
* Superb rear yard with magnificent fig, cubby and swing
- Set well back from the street with north aspect
- Moments to Auluba Reserve and bus
- Walk to schools and local shops
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
1,096m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.