SOLD BY KEVIN & GEORGE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stylish character home provides immediate enjoyment, resting in a quiet and leafy Turramurra pocket. Well-proportioned interiors are bathed in light providing perfect spaces for comfortable day-to-day living.
Enticing features include the modern kitchen with ample room to cook up a storm and the inviting wraparound deck ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. Enhancing the home's appeal is its picturesque setting close to a choice of public & private schools including Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Wahroonga Public School, walk to rail and Eastern Road shops.
* North facing, leafy garden entrance, traditional front porch
* High ceilings, timber floors, expansive family living and dining
* Light & bright kitchen in the heart of the home
* Casual dining opens to the generous entertaining deck
* Three bedrooms including the master with ensuite and WIR
* Additional study or nursery, plus loft storage
- Exceptionally private rear deck, easy care established garden
- Water tanks for garden usage, appealing front lawn and entry
- Peaceful north facing setting in a leafy street
- Short stroll to Eastern Road shops & Parkers nursery
Open Saturday & Wednesday 1pm - 1:40pm
Or by appointment
Saturday 21 February 2015, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Kevin Hinder - 0417 253 633
George Carey - 0422 005 985
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
493m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.