SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this is a truly delightful home nestled amongst 1121sqm of landscaped gardens and delivering a mostly single level floor plan with immense liveability. Offered for the 1st time since built, its immaculately presented having been updated and modernised over the years.
Accommodation is generous with substantial formal and informal living areas complimented by wraparound decks and alfresco spaces and a private decked courtyard off the main bedroom. A perfect acquisition for the family, its walking distance to Turramurra Public and the bus and close to all amenities.
* Substantial formal lounge and dining rooms
* Open plan family living and dining, wood fireplace
* Granite kitchen with high-end stainless appliances
* Walk-in pantry, reverse cycle air conditioning
* Wraparound decks, large covered alfresco area
* Generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, study
* Powder room/laundry, cellar, multiple storage rooms
* Double lock up garage, workshop, visitor parking
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Peaceful garden terrace
- Very peaceful cul-de-sac
- Walk to Turramurra Public
- Walk to bus
- Close to local shops and eateries
- Walk to parks
- Close to rail
Ray White Wahroonga
0414 184 911
Saturday 11 April, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday and Wednesday 11:45am - 12:15pm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.