SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Purveying a classic contemporary style, this superb home captures the essence of family living incorporating an exceptionally generous and versatile floor plan with extensive alfresco spaces, a championship tennis court and pool. Instilled with a sense of space and light, it nestles perfectly on its exceptional 2023sqm block.
Elegant formal zones are complimented by spacious casual zones whilst the lower level includes a rumpus/media room, expansive guest suite with ensuite, WIR and utility/storage room. Living is made easy, walking distance to the bus, rail and Turramurra village.
* Victorian Ash timber flooring, soaring ceilings, void spaces
* Elegant lounge enjoying the ambience of a gas fireplace
* Large dining, separate family room, home office or 5th bedroom
* Large entertainer's kitchen, timber tops, new Smeg appliances
* Walk-in pantry, ducted a/c, back to base security system
* Newly renovated lower level guest suite with WIR and superb ensuite
* Rumpus/media room, study/utility and generous storage areas
* Over-sized bedrooms, BIRS, master with marble ensuite
* Laundry, laundry chute, powder room, double lock up carport
- Expansive alfresco terrace with sweeping bush views
- Pool, covered terrace
- Full-size artificial grass tennis court
- Exceptionally private, natural bush setting
- Elegant contemporary, endless family appeal premium street setting
- Easy walk to the bus
- Acres of bushland to the rear
- Close to Turramurra Public
- Walk to rail and Turramurra village
- Central to a wide choice of public and private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.