SOLD OFF OUR DATABASE BY DAVID WALKER & KEVIN HINDER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly low maintenance without sacrificing space, privacy or secure lawns for the children to play, this expansive apartment delivers a bright and modern living environment in the village heart. Positioned an easy walk to the village and rail its idyllic location in a quiet street offers the best of both worlds absolute convenience coupled with serenity.
One of just five in the quality low-rise block, it enjoys an easy first floor setting wrapping around the entire front of the block capturing and superb vistas including across the park-like grounds of the adjoining heritage listed home. Its sweeping floor plan is versatile delivering a multi-purpose indoor/outdoor room plus the choice of a 3rd bedroom or study.
* Full brick construction, light filled with windows on three sides
* High ceilings, sweeping open plan living and dining
* Versatile large indoor/outdoor room ideal as a 2nd living space, kids playroom or large home office
* Stylish and modern kitchen with stainless appliances
* Three good-sized bedrooms include a large master retreat with built-in robes and ensuite
* Internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, security entry
- Wide front balcony, elevated leafy outlook
- Superb vistas across the adjoining park-like grounds of Hillview'
- Outstanding fully fenced communal child-friendly lawns with shared veggie and herb patch
- Easy access double lock up garage with storage area
- Blissfully quiet yet absolutely convenient
- 250m to Turramurra rail
- 250m to village shops and eateries
- 1km to Warrawee Public
- 1.8km to Turramurra Public
David Walker 0414 184 911
Kevin Hinder 0417 253 633
Anthony Wilson 0499 049 940
Strata plus sinking fund $808 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $331 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $177.91 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.